My Visit to Pokhara : Sampada Bhattarai




Sampada Bhattarai

Grade: 8

Trilok Academy

Balaju Machhapokhari, Kathmandu

My Visit to Pokhara


As we all know that Pokhara is a remarkable place of natural beauty. There are many attractions to visit. So, I thought to visit Pokhara when I was in grade 5.I had a long vacation. I just stayed at my home and wasted all my time using social medias and chatting with my friends. However, my friends were visiting new places and sharing photos and videos. My friends were learning many new things and gaining knowledge. I was so dumb sitting home and wasting time, so I also thought of visiting new places. I had no idea which place to visit so I thought of taking ideas from my friends. Then I asked them many of my friends suggested me to visit Pokhara and finally I also planned to visit it. It was 2074BS, when I visited Pokhara.

Pokhara is located in the mid western part of Nepal and a six hours drive or 20minutes flight from Kathmandu. Pokhara is also the centre of adventure in Nepal. It is situated at an altitude of 827m from the sea level and 200km west of Kathmandu valley. It is also the capital of Gandaki province. The city also serves as headquarter of Kaski district. Similarly, Pokhara is also very famous for tourist destination. Pokhara lies on the shores of the Phewa lake. From Pokhara valley we can see three out of the ten highest mountain of the world: Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Manasalu.

I enjoyed a lot in Pokhara. We visited many places: Bindhyabasini temple, phewa lake, Mahendra cave, International mountain museum and other many more places too. We stayed at hotel at night. There are many hotels and restaurants with good hospitality. It was a great experience for me when visiting Pokhara. I learned many new things in my life. I also enjoy beauty of nature. At last I want to suggest all to visit different places like Pokhara and enjoy the beauty of nature still wasting our valuable time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मित्रता (कथा)

समाज (आकृती भट्ट)

How to spend days on quarantine? Chetan Neupane